Digital Marketplace Manager
- on 17 July, 2018
We are looking for a Digital Marketplace Manager for our partner from the Mconomy group 10XCREW.
About the Role
As a Digital Marketplace Manager, you’re passionate about e-commerce, digital marketing and online marketplaces like Bol.com and Amazon. You’ll be joining our marketplace team and will be responsible for increasing brand visibility, margin and sales of our clients brands and own concepts across European marketplaces.
What are my tasks?
- Manage the day to day operations of our online marketplace activities;
- List and launch new products on European marketplaces;
- Monitor, analyze and report on marketplace KPI’s, competitor listings and pricing;
- Marketplace keywords research and listing optimization to increase rankings;
- Manage, analyze and report on sponsored advertising campaigns;
- Coördinate copywriting activities, translations and product image optimizations;
- Identify any new or additional business opportunities within each marketplace, or new marketplaces relevant for our partners;
Who are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in an e-commerce / digital marketing role;
- Knowledge of online marketplaces (i.e. Amazon, eBay, Bol.com & Cdiscount);
- Amazon seller central / vendor central experience is a strong advantage;
- Experience in keyword research & product content optimization;
- Experience in product listings and data feeds;
- Highly structured and analytical commercial thinker, with impeccable attention to detail and strong project management skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch & English;
- Verbal and written communication skills of the German language would be favorable;
- The willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done;
- Entrepreneurial mindset: adaptable, pragmatic, proactive, hands-on, strategic, analytical, and ambitious;
Together with our clients, we devise a plan that leads to success. By thinking out of the box, we improve existing businesses, create new models and opportunities for expansion.
We just love data, and data loves us! In fact, data forms the basis for all our plans and their execution. It’s the basis of tweaking and eventually the basis for generating optimal results. They’re not coincidental, but simply the outcome of our approach and expertise. We promise tangible results: more traffic, qualitative visitors, leads, conversions and retention. We’re convinced of our methods and expertise, so you can definitely count on us.
We exceed, we go further, and are only satisfied when we realise more conversions and generate the highest return on investment. We don’t work as external consultants who drop in for coffee and come armed with statistics, instead we become part of your crew! 10XCREW is a team of no nonsense experts with a passion for data and e-commerce.
Via multiple platforms (like Bol.com, Amazon and own business to consumer websites) we offer products and services to consumers for our own concepts or our partners like Mconomy, Vodafone, Ultimate Ears, ZENS and Peijnenburg.
10XCREW is an e-commerce startup with no-nonsense specialists with a passion for data and e-commerce. We have all worked for major online players and media agencies, but missed going the extra mile to take the organisation from good to excellent. This is why we have established 10XCREW. Together with our clients, we ensure that goals are fully aligned in order to achieve optimal results.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com