Digital Product Content Specialist
Digital Product Content SpecialistVakgebied: Content Specialist - op 13 juli, 2018
We are looking for a Digital Product Content Specialist for our partner from the Mconomy group 10XCREW.
About the Role:
As a Digital Product Content Specialist, you’re passionate about product content, copywriting, marketing communication and e-commerce. You’ll be joining our e-commerce team and will be responsible to process and create inspiring, accurate and relevant product content. You understand the needs of European consumers, how they research products and which information is required to compare products and make a purchase decision. You combine these consumer insights with your product knowledge to optimally inform our customers. Next to this, you work closely together with our category managers, suppliers and partners and drive them to deliver the best quality product content and product imagery for our customers.
What are my tasks?
- Manage the day to day content processing activities across various platforms;
- Create inspiring, accurate and relevant textual and visual content for our products;
- Work with our category managers, suppliers and partners to process, optimize and actively manage product content and imagery;
- Structure and improve the content processing and creation processes;
- Support our customer service team with specific product information;
- Identify any new or additional content opportunities for our products;
Who are we looking for?
- Relevant experience in a digital product content / copywriting role;
- Knowledge and experience with Copywriting, Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Keyword Research and Search Engine Optimization;
- Experience with Content Management and/or Product Information Management (PIM) platforms;
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of Excel, the ability to work with large sets of data;
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or other relevant photo editing program;
- Highly structured with impeccable attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written Dutch and English communication skills;
- Verbal and written communication skills of the German language would be favorable;
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done;
- Entrepreneurial mindset: adaptable, pragmatic, proactive, hands-on, strategic, analytical, and ambitious;
Together with our clients, we devise a plan that leads to success. By thinking out of the box, we improve existing businesses, create new models and opportunities for expansion.
We just love data, and data loves us! In fact, data forms the basis for all our plans and their execution. It’s the basis of tweaking and eventually the basis for generating optimal results. They’re not coincidental, but simply the outcome of our approach and expertise. We promise tangible results: more traffic, qualitative visitors, leads, conversions and retention. We’re convinced of our methods and expertise, so you can definitely count on us.
We exceed, we go further, and are only satisfied when we realise more conversions and generate the highest return on investment. We don’t work as external consultants who drop in for coffee and come armed with statistics, instead we become part of your crew! 10XCREW is a team of no nonsense experts with a passion for data and e-commerce.
Via multiple platforms (like Bol.com, Amazon and own business to consumer websites) we offer products and services to consumers for our own concepts or our partners like Mconomy, Vodafone, Ultimate Ears, ZENS and Peijnenburg.
10XCREW is an e-commerce startup with no-nonsense specialists with a passion for data and e-commerce. We have all worked for major online players and media agencies, but missed going the extra mile to take the organisation from good to excellent. This is why we have established 10XCREW. Together with our clients, we ensure that goals are fully aligned in order to achieve optimal results.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com